Alef, Bet, Gimel, Dalet...

>> Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Hebrew language has been on my mind lately A. how cool was it that I learned Hebrew? I'm not anywhere close to being an expert, but still... B. how studying the language was a significant factor in shaping the last two years of my life and C. after devoting literally hundreds of hours to learning it, I don't want to completely forget now that I've graduated.

A friend showed these to me a while back and they somehow keep popping up in my life. I think it's a sign that once I have my own place they really should be hanging on my wall.




My mug now holds a prominent spot on my bookshelf. To inspire.



My Hebrew Bible does too, amongst other gems.



If Dr. Curtis had a blog, I would have tagged him here.
Cheers.

Post a Comment